The Shining Mountain Golf Club is pleased to introduce our three Unique Disc Golf Courses!
The Shining Mountain Disc Golf Courses represent the perfect disc golf getaway close to home!
Serenity Pines and Whispering Pines: These two courses, nicknamed “The Pines”, are conveniently placed in the hills alongside the golf course. Whispering Pines is a fan favorite and Serenity Pines will certainly test your technical skills with narrow throwing lanes.
The “Beast”: This is the original Shining Mountain Disc Golf Course and is named “The Beast” for good reason, with the longest hole exceeding 1000 feet. Along with it’s total distance of 9217 feet, you can also take a golf cart out, which makes this a must play course.
Disc Golf Course Fees:
Shining Mountain Disc Golf Course Policies:
- All greens, sand traps, cart paths, roads, creeks, dry creeks, ponds, and fence lines to private property are out of bounds.
- In accordance with Colorado Law, outside liquor may not be brought onto the property and no personal coolers are allowed.
- You are liable for any damage caused to the golf course, equipment, or surrounding areas.
- Be aware of fire danger when smoking and if at possible avoid smoking all together.
- All trash must be packed out of Serenity Pines and Whispering Pines. This is an active wildlife area and we want to respect their habitat.
- Please check in and pay fees at the Shining Mountain Pro Shop, then proceed to the designated parking spots at Whispering Pines and Serenity Pines at the top of Lucky Lady Lane.
- All disc golfers must have a receipt with them as proof of payment.
- Any damage done by your disc is totally your responsibility.