Shining Mountain Golf Course is pleased to introduce Colorado’s first permanent Mountain Disc Golf / Ball Golf Courses!
Disc Golf is Open when weather allows.
Serenity Pines IS OPEN at the Shining Mountain Disc Golf Course. Come out and play this epic new mountain course that we are excited to welcome to our disc golf family! You can also enjoy playing on the original 18-hole cart path course, “the Beast” – open when the cart paths are clear and the course is cleared for play later this spring.
Disc Golf Course Fees (Includes Both Disc Courses):
Shining Mountain Disc Golf Course Policies:
- All greens, sand traps, cart paths, roads, creeks, dry creeks, ponds, and fence lines to private property are out of bounds.
- In accordance with Colorado Law, outside liquor may not be brought onto the property and no personal coolers are allowed.
- You are liable for any damage caused to the golf course, equipment, or surrounding areas.
- No Smoking
- You must have a registration tag at all times while on either disc golf course. Failure to produce a valid registration tag will constitute trespassing and result in immediate dismissal from the course and a one-year ban from Shining Mountain.
- All trash must be packed out of Serenity Pines. This is an active wildlife area and we want to respect their habitat.
- No Parking at Serenity Pines. You must park at the Shining Mountain Pro Shop.
- No dogs allowed at Serenity Pines.
- All disc golfers must have a current waiver signed and on file at the Pro Shop within the last 12 months.
- Any damage done by your disc is totally your responsibility.
Catch the highlights from the 2nd Annual Balls and Chains Tournament held on Sunday, July 23rd
Shining Mountain has been proud to host the Annual Cinco de Mayo Disc Golf Meltdown the last two years.
What is it all about? Take a look…