Shining Mountain Golf Course is pleased to introduce Colorado’s first permanent Mountain Disc Golf / Ball Golf Courses!
Mountain Disc Golf is still open. Play for free at Serenity Pines and Whispering Pines (our two mountain courses) while the Golf Course is closed. Head up to the first tee box off Lucky Lady Lane. You are still responsible for following all Disc Course rules while on Shining Mountain property.
Serenity Pines, Whispering Pines, and The “Beast” – at the Shining Mountain Disc Golf Course.
Serenity Pines and Whispering Pines: Come out and play these epic mountain course when weather allows.
The “Beast”: The original 18-hole cart path course – NOW CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Disc Golf Course Fees:
Shining Mountain Disc Golf Course Policies:
- All greens, sand traps, cart paths, roads, creeks, dry creeks, ponds, and fence lines to private property are out of bounds.
- In accordance with Colorado Law, outside liquor may not be brought onto the property and no personal coolers are allowed.
- You are liable for any damage caused to the golf course, equipment, or surrounding areas.
- No Smoking
- You must have a registration tag at all times while on either disc golf course. Failure to produce a valid registration tag will constitute trespassing and result in immediate dismissal from the course and a one-year ban from Shining Mountain.
- All trash must be packed out of Serenity Pines and Whispering Pines. This is an active wildlife area and we want to respect their habitat.
- No Parking at Serenity Pines. You must park at the Shining Mountain Pro Shop.
- No dogs allowed at Serenity Pines or Whispering Pines.
- All disc golfers must have a current waiver signed and on file at the Pro Shop within the last 12 months.
- Any damage done by your disc is totally your responsibility.