Shining Mountain Golf Course is pleased to introduce Colorado’s first permanent Mountain Disc Golf / Ball Golf Courses!
Disc Golf is open when weather allows.
Serenity Pines and The “Beast” – OPEN NOW at the Shining Mountain Disc Golf Course.
Serenity Pines: Come out and play this epic mountain course that we are excited to welcome to our disc golf family!
The “Beast”: The original 18-hole cart path course – available to play when the cart paths are clear and the course is cleared.
Disc Golf Course Fees (Includes Both Disc Courses):
Shining Mountain Disc Golf Course Policies:
- All greens, sand traps, cart paths, roads, creeks, dry creeks, ponds, and fence lines to private property are out of bounds.
- In accordance with Colorado Law, outside liquor may not be brought onto the property and no personal coolers are allowed.
- You are liable for any damage caused to the golf course, equipment, or surrounding areas.
- No Smoking
- You must have a registration tag at all times while on either disc golf course. Failure to produce a valid registration tag will constitute trespassing and result in immediate dismissal from the course and a one-year ban from Shining Mountain.
- All trash must be packed out of Serenity Pines. This is an active wildlife area and we want to respect their habitat.
- No Parking at Serenity Pines. You must park at the Shining Mountain Pro Shop.
- No dogs allowed at Serenity Pines.
- All disc golfers must have a current waiver signed and on file at the Pro Shop within the last 12 months.
- Any damage done by your disc is totally your responsibility.